#65- KAMSACK, SK
Ohhh so cute!! This is one of my FAV'S.... Little Asian people celebrating Chinese New Year!! It is full of great colors, and just gets me more excited everytime I look at it!! This is from my Uncle Don & Auntie Donna who live in a tiny town that I dont even think has a fabric store. I'm very curious to know where they found this fabric.....I LOVE IT!! The wish is on a beautiful card:
Dear Baby Girl
May prosperit, good fortune, health and love
Follow your days, blessed by God from above.
May laughter and sunshine, sadness and tears
Enrich your life as you grow through the years.
May you learn compassion and strength,
from heartache and sorrow,
With joy you'll learn gratitude and hope for tomorrow.
May you have loved ones to share with,
no matter what day.
May you always have faith and remember to pray.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home