#46- #50- EDMONTON & CALGARY, ALTA
Well what a surpirse when I opened this envelope!!!!!! All these squares are "hand made" and are absolutley beautiful. I cant stop looking at them. I'm not sure who actually made them, either Auntie Judy, Sandy or Lisa.
This square was a extra....well its not an extra too me, it will be added to the quilt fursure. The Chinese writting means ADVENTURE......so cool!!
This square & wish is from Uncle Lorne and Auntie Judy. The 2 panda bears are soooo cute!! The Chinese writting means LOVE.
**Love opens the gates of happiness***
This square & wish is from my Cousin Mardy & Sandy. Again pictures of the 2 panda's and they are eating bamboo. The Chinese writting is FAITH....
**To new beginnings**
This square is from Mardy & Sandy aswell. The Chinese writting is WONDERFUL....
Ahh too cute!! This panda has crossed eyed eyes!!! This is from my Cousin Brent & Lisa. The Chinese writting is HOPE!!!
**LIVE, LOVE,LAUGH**
Thank you so much Auntie Judy, Uncle Lorne, Mardy & Sandy and Brent & Lisa!!! These are the best!!!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home