100 Good Wish Quilt......For my GIRL!!!

To welcome and celebrate a new life, there is a tradition in China to make a Bai Jia Bei or "100 Good Wishes Quilt". It is a custom to invite 100 people to contribute a single square patch of cloth. The 100 patches are sewn together into a quilt that contains the luck, energy, and good wishes from all the family and friends who contributed a piece of cloth.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

#54- CALGARY, ALTA

From Cousin Kyle.....I love the fabric!! It is so soft and just perfect!! He thought he would get this color blue since no one else would buy blue for a girl!! One of my favourite colors is BLUE!! The card is perfect and I LOVE the wish:
I wish you....A lifetime of love and more imagination to fulfill your every dream!!!
So beautiful Kyle....Thank you so much!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home