100 Good Wish Quilt......For my GIRL!!!

To welcome and celebrate a new life, there is a tradition in China to make a Bai Jia Bei or "100 Good Wishes Quilt". It is a custom to invite 100 people to contribute a single square patch of cloth. The 100 patches are sewn together into a quilt that contains the luck, energy, and good wishes from all the family and friends who contributed a piece of cloth.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

#111- MOOSE JAW, SK

This is soooo cute!! It is from Jami. Jami and I worked together at the Spa for years. She is my Deb's daughter who is like a little sis to me. I would do anything for this girl. Jami is one of the smartest, energetic, caring and giving person I know. She is a spitting image of her mother. Jami was my "lifesaver" at work and took a lot of abuse from me.....I owe her BIG TIME...enough said!!
Anyways, Jami wrote a special wish for Baby Channing. Thank you Jami for your wish and I do know that OUR children will be great friends!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home