#110-- MOOSE JAW, SK
Ahhh....this is soooo Deb!! This is from one of my very DEAR friends Deb. Deb and I have shared so many great times together in the last 6 years. Deb was my boss when I worked for her at the Spa and WOW....you couldnt ask for a better person to work for. Deb and I had many ALL NIGHTERS and giggles....which lead to an amazing friendship. Even though we dont work together anymore, she is still a very good friend. We do try and make time for lunches and beers, and even some emails!!!Deb also was a reference for me for my homestudy. WOW....all I can say is THANK YOU Deb for the wonderful letter you wrote!! It made me teary and laugh reading through it!!
On my last day of work Deb made me a card and put a sunflower on it. "Like a sunflower you will always be special to me"....I read it everyday as its on my fridge!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home