#109- MOOSE JAW, SK
This fabric and wish is very special. This is from Jana who dedicated this fabric and wish in Memory of her Mother Linda. Linda passed away in September and was an AMAZING lady. Everytime I seen her she was always interested in what I was up too and always had a smile on her face."My mom was my best friend, my strength and my hero. She had unconditional love for me, as I am positive yours will for you too! A mother and daughter bond can never be broken, as you will find this out, and even though my mom may not be on this earth anymore--she's always with me, in my heart."
Jana, THANK YOU so much!! This is one of my favourite special wishes. I know your mom is looking down and smiling as she reads this. Maybe she will keep an eye on Channing for me until I can have her in my arms!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home