#79- DAYTON, OH USA

My mouth dropped when I opened this up today. It is so beautiful, and look it has Channing's name on it!! It really made my heart flutter!!! Also I noticed right away that this material is the same as Krista's layout on her blog. Now how did she do that?? The fabric feels thinker and has dragonflies & ladybugs on it........oh soo perfect!!
Her wish is:
Life is either a daring adventure......or nothing at all.
~Helen Keller
I wish for you a lifetime of happy adventures!
Thanks so much Krista, I cant wait to follow your journey to Mia.


1 Comments:
Your welcome Kim!
Connie is the brains behind the blog set up. I had the vision and she made it happen. The header is a photo of my fabric. The fabric has special meaning for me cuz my mom is making my nursery bedding with it. So it's what I share with all my blogger buddies. Mia will be sleeping under this same fabric when she comes home.
Post a Comment
<< Home