100 Good Wish Quilt......For my GIRL!!!

To welcome and celebrate a new life, there is a tradition in China to make a Bai Jia Bei or "100 Good Wishes Quilt". It is a custom to invite 100 people to contribute a single square patch of cloth. The 100 patches are sewn together into a quilt that contains the luck, energy, and good wishes from all the family and friends who contributed a piece of cloth.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

#38- LAKE TAHOE, NEVADA USA


I love the baby blue color and of course more ladybugs!! I met Paulette online through her blog and she is another single mom-to-be!! Paulette is naming her daughter Annalise!!

Here card is so beautiful, I just love the picture! Here wish is "May you always know the beauty of Mountains, Lakes & Streams Have wagons of wishes filled with dreams and See life through the eyes of a child".....thank you so much Paulette!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home